The Nomination Committee’s main duties are to propose candidates for the positions as Chair of the Board and other members of the Board of Directors (the Board), as well as to propose fees and other remuneration for each member of the Board. Further, the Nomination Committee shall present proposals on the election and remuneration of the statutory auditor. In accordance with a resolution passed by the Annual General Meeting 2020, the Nomination Committee shall consist of one representative of each of the four shareholders, registered directly or as a group in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden, controlling the largest number of votes, which desires to appoint a representative. The Nomination Committee is formed based on the shareholdings per the last banking day in August the year before the Annual General Meeting.
The following representatives of CTT Systems AB’s shareholders form the Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2024:
- Steven Buesing, appointed by Collins Aerospace Inc.
- Patrik Jönsson, appointed by SEB Investment Management
- Jonathan Schönbäck, appointed by ODIN fonder
- Tomas Torlöf (Chairman of the Nomination Committee), appointed by Trulscom Förvaltning AB
- Shareholders can submit proposals to the Nomination Committee via e-mail. Click here to send a proposal.
- Proposals must reach the Nomination Committee no later than February 15, 2024.
- Annual General Meeting is scheduled for: 2024-05-06 17:00