THIRD QUARTER 2023
- Net sales increased by 13% to MSEK 73.7 (65.3)
– Currency adjusted increase of 10%
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to MSEK 30.5 (33.5)
- Operating margin (EBIT margin) decreased to 41% (51)
- Profit margin amounted to 43% (46)
- Net profit amounted to MSEK 25.3 (23.9)
- Earnings per share were SEK 2.02 (1.90)
- Operating cash flow amounted to MSEK 28.1 (30.8)
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2023
- Net sales increased by 32% to MSEK 227.7 (172.9)
– Currency adjusted increase of 23%
- Operating profit (EBIT) increased to MSEK 86.9 (71.0)
- Operating margin (EBIT margin) amounted to 38% (41)
- Profit margin amounted to 38% (35)
- Net profit increased to MSEK 68.0 (48.5)
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 5.43 (3.87)
- Operating cash flow increased to MSEK 86.4 (43.3)
FORECAST – FOURTH QUARTER 2023
The net sales forecast for the fourth quarter of 2023 is MSEK 80 – 85 (67.8).
PRESENTATION OF THE INTERIM REPORT
- The presentation will be webcasted at 09:30 (CEST).
The report will be presented by Henrik Höjer, CEO and Markus Berg, CFO.
- To participate in the audiocast, where you have the opportunity to ask oral questions, register via the link below: https://conference.financialhearings.com/teleconference/?id=5001619.
- To participate in the webcast, register via the link https://ir.financialhearings.com/ctt-systems-q3-report-2023. Via the webcast, it is only possible to ask written questions. The link can also be found at www.ctt.se